20 July 2022
Gr4vy wins ‘Best Emerging Fintech Cloud Payments Solutions Company USA’ at Wealth and Finance International’s Fintech Awards
Gr4vy’s cloud-native payment orchestration platform has been awarded ‘Best Emerging Fintech Cloud Payments Solutions Company USA’ at this year’s Fintech Awards, by Wealth and Finance International. Now in its fifth year, the awards recognize leadership and innovation in the fintech industry worldwide.
Gr4vy was selected for its benefits and features that make its platform unique and give merchants more flexibility when it comes to payment optimization and management. Gr4vy is the only cloud native, serverless infrastructure (IaaS) with the resilience, redundancy and performance you expect from a cloud company. With Gr4vy, merchants can expect a reduced risk of downtime, no single point of failure and linear scalability. Unlike traditional SaaS payment solutions, Gr4vy offers infrastructure that can be configured to each merchant’s bespoke needs. Merchants are not limited to a deployment to meet most merchants, as they have their own private payment infrastructure that can be customized to fit their needs.
To read the full write-up about Gr4vy by Wealth and Finance International, click here.
Gr4vy’s infrastructure gives merchants the ability to expand and control their payment stack from anywhere through a single Universal API. The platform’s single-tenant cloud infrastructure also reduces points of failure to ensure that a merchant never loses a transaction, and can also spin up an Edge to any instance and deploy it where needed, regardless of location, to help merchants meet regional data privacy and protection regulations.
- Gr4vy’s intuitive no-code admin controls all of a retailer's payment methods, providers, workflows and conditions. This allows any team member to contribute to the payment stack, freeing the development team to focus efforts where they're needed most
- The no-code workflow engine puts merchants in control of every part of a transaction’s lifecycle to achieve powerful outcomes. Merchants can prioritize payment methods offered at checkout, decline transactions early, and intelligently route transactions so that payments settle faster. With the workflow engine, merchants can also reduce fraud and chargebacks, restrict the sale of prohibited goods, optimize processing fees and lessen the overall cost of transactions
- Gr4vy offers a single hub for monitoring and managing consolidated transaction reports across all a merchant's service providers
- The platform is payment service provider agnostic. Merchants can mix and match providers, payment methods and route their transactions without being locked into a single ecosystem
- The PCI1 Certified Gr4vy Vault allows retailers to move fluidly across current and future payment service providers, storing and securing customer payment details
To discover more about Gr4vy’s background and why a cloud-first platform is important to consider, watch the fireside chat between Gr4vy Founder and CEO, John Lunn, and retail industry expert and founder of The Consumer First Group, Martin Newman.